The Collection

Strange Clouds


Strange Clouds is the second studio album by rapper/recording artist B.o.B. Strange Clouds is being considered the years first major hip-hop release - we're inclined to agree. The album, which has been made available to stream for almost a week now, comes packed with some incredible singles, i.e 'Strange Clouds,' 'Ray Bands,' and 'So Good'.
"I’m really excited about this one. You’re always excited about every project. But I really feel like I’m in my groove with this one. I’m more aware of myself as an instrument, as a sound. It’s more intentful." - Bobby Ray
Deeper than just a few radio singles though, the album also hits hard with tracks like 'Play for Keeps,' 'So Hard to Breathe,' and 'Where Are You.' As well there are a few interesting features like Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj.


The album officially releases today, May 1st. Will you be picking up a copy?

THROUGH THE LENS Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2016

Through the Lens. Powered by Blogger.