The Collection

Decode

Announcing a new project from James Elliott Photography

"Sometimes a photograph shows you little, but tells you everything"

Click to enlarge

DECODE is the project I've wanted to do for awhile I just hadn't thought of it until now. I'm a huge fan on hidden meanings and double/triple entendres so naturally they would occur in some of my work. DECODE aims to shed light on certain photographs - revealing the meanings of titles, ideas/inspiration behind images, and what they mean to me.

Every week a new piece of DECODE will be released here on Through the Lens (exclusively). Each photograph will be accompanied by my thoughts and feelings on each specific image. I'm looking forward to revealing the meanings of titles and inspirations of the work with everyone. I hope you enjoy the project!


DECODE begins Monday 4.23.12
PART I | PART II | PART III | PART IV | PART V | PART VI | PART VII | PART VIII | PART IX | PART X

THROUGH THE LENS Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2016

Through the Lens. Powered by Blogger.